Carbide burrs - recommendation for use
1. Please choose the appropriate rotating speed according to the recommendation before grinding.
2. Choosing suitable carbide burrs on shape, diameter, and teeth type for different machining.
3. Please confirm that the burr shank and chuck of the die grinder be connected firmly before using.
4. Do not put too much pressure on burrs while grinding will cause higher temperature and shorten working life of burrs.
5. Do not keep rotating when burrs are stuck in grooves or gaps of material.
6. Do not use burrs in a fully combustible gas environment.
7. Please wear glasses and gloves as protection before grinding.
Related search keywords:
carbide burrs, carbide burrs for steel, carbide burrs for die grinder, carbide burrs for aluminum, carbide burrs set, ball carbide burrs, carbide cutting burrs, single cut carbide burrs, diamond cut carbide burrs, double cut carbide burrs, wood carving carbide burrs, carbide grinding burrs, types of carbide burrs, carbide rotary burrs, carbide rotary burrs for sale, rotary carbide burrs, round carbide burrs, rotary tungsten carbide burrs, carbide burrs tools, tungsten carbide burrs, carbide burr, carbide rotary burr, tungsten carbide burr, carbide cutter, carbide drill, carbide end mills